If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Como se WHAT?

Guess what obscene hour I have to wake up at tomorrow.....

No, not 5am
No, not 4am
No, not 3am
YES, THAT'S RIGHT 2am.

I thought it was only possible to GO to bed at that hour, I didn't know it existed on the opposite end of the spectrum, that's some quantum physics crap or something.

On top of all this, we're doing the Battalion death march tomorrow after having run a PFT today. The PFT is our Physical Fitness Test. Side note: I did score my best ever PFT today, got a 278 out of a possible 300 points. First time I ever maxed out the pullup score with 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment