If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Back Home

Well, I'm back home in Iowa right now for a buddy's wedding. My high school friend Brett Thomas is getting married tonight, taking the plunge if you will. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to make it, I had requested the leave about a month ago, but it didn't get approved until this past weekend. Needless to say ticket prices weren't too kind to me.

Last night I had the chance to drive up to Iowa City to see both of my sisters. The pictures tell the whole story. We were joined by my buddy Jeff Lang from Wisconsin, and he reminded all of us why you need to put the women and children to bed when he's in town.

So this is my shout out to Haley and Brett, Best Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment