If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Weekend in Milwaukee


Me and the infamous Jeff in downtown Milwaukee. It was Jeff's birthday on October 6th, so, being the good friend that I am, I drove up to see him and go out in downtown Milwaukee. Just like the old days, the theme of the evening went like this- "Get drunk and make bad decisions". Fortunately, we weren't successful in the second part of that theme. If some of you don't remember Jeff, or haven't seen him in a while, he was my roommate for my first three years of college. Of all ironies, he is currently a counselor for at risk teens at Wisconsin Lutheran High School in Milwaukee. He is on the academy waiting list for both the Madison and Milwaukee Fire Departments. His career decision helped inspire me to join the Marine Corps.Posted by Picasa

1 comment: