If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My first Blog

Hello world,

This is my first blog. I'm not sure why I'm creating one, I really don't have anything in particular that I want to write about on a daily basis, but I thought that this would at least be a good way for me to keep in touch with family and friends (and maybe even a few random people) as I move on to the next chapter in my life. So here is the deal- I am going to post about things that are going on in my life here on this webpage, along with pictures and probably a few random rants about life, the world and the way I see it. I hope that you find me interesting enough that you come back often and keep in touch by replying to my blogs. Why don't you start by replying and telling me you were here, along with your contact info so that we can keep in better touch!

I'm going to publish this now, hopefully it works. If it doesn't, well then you aren't reading this and I am continuing to type for no reason. Later.

3 comments: