If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Picture of the Day


This picture is courtesy of my sister's website, www.thelengers.com. This is me and my high school buddy Kevin Kaiser. Yes, for all you who have heard the legends, THE Kaiser. We just got done taking a shot of Wild Jerkey, which, for all you poorly educated folk out there, is Wild Turkey and Tabasco Sauce.

Oh yeah, that's also the mohawk I was rocking.

1 comment:

  1. I once saw Kaiser beat Jimmy freakin Leonard in a chugging contest. Kid's a legend.

    ReplyDelete