If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm gonna miss Madison

Well, its late Thursday night/early Friday morning. I just had a fun night out with the gang at the Angelic and at Wando's. I saw a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while and won't see for a while again. I am starting to realize just how much I'm gonna miss Madison.

I WILL come back and visit.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jake, are you still around in Madison for the weekend or did you head back home after Thursday night?? I text messaged you last night while we were out, but never heard from you, so Louie and I weren't sure what you were up to. I want to see you if you're still around.

    ReplyDelete