-Six Flags Magic Mountain, the ridiculous off-ramp debacle to get there, but more importantly, the XXXXX-TWOOOOO....
- Watching the Lakers completely dismantle the Magic at Shellback, transitioning into an all-night Thursday which felt like a Friday.
- Meghan 'absolutely, positively' having to use the restroom, making me get off the freeway in INGLEWOOD, gettting me lost in Inglewood, and being completely oblivious as to why I was freaking out and blowing through the ocassional stoplight. Good times Mego.
- Seeing Meg's face the first time we ordered a pitcher and had to pay $12 for it... You ain't in Iowa City anymore Meghan. Dollar-you-call-its don't exist on the beach.
-Spending an afternoon on the beach watching a bunch of 6 man volleyball teams dressed in Halloween costumes play a tournament and drink copious amounts of alcohol.
- Going to the Dodgers game (even though it conflicted with the Lakers' game...grrrr), watching Meghan and Indra fall in love with the LA first baseman, only to realize he wasn't nearly as good looking as the one picture they had seen. Eating Dodger dogs, busting out flasks and making ballpark cocktails. Listening to the Laker game on the tvs by the concession stand.
- Going to Poncho's Karaoke Sunday night after the game. Watching Matt Runyon work the stage. Introducing Meg to Indra's curly haired DJ crush (hahahha), watching Meghan drink margaritas like there was a winning lotto ticket at the bottom of each one. Listening to Meghan dial everyone in her cell phone on our drive home.
- Universal Studios on Monday (after Meghan's Mandatory Margarita Recovery Period).
Overall a pretty solid 5 days.