If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

World's worst cheeseburger?

Clay enjoys the world's worst cheeseburger in Santo Domingo. Clay and Jake should touch down in Miami in a few hours.

8 comments:

  1. That is definitely NOT a Happy Meal Happy Face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL must agree with you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it wouldn't compare to Daddy Bill's Iola, TX beef!!!! In and Out is close, though....hang on a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. " Who signed me up for this s--t?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh. THAT looks like how I felt when I ate T-rations for the first time...The upside is that you get to come back home...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! Stop at the nearest Texas Roadhouse when you get stateside. It'll change that frown to a huge grin. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it's not worse than the Haiku Burger at Camp Fuji back in the early '80s.

    The only time I could choke one of those down was when I got in the chow line too late and the chow hall ran out of grub before I got in... and I couldn't afford a real meal out in town due to having already spent my beer ration. Errmm.. I mean paycheck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's hope you are extremely tired in this picture;not looking for someone to take it out on.

    ReplyDelete