If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will McNulty is surviving the brutal trip to the DR

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 1:43 PM, William McNulty wrote:

Progress. The Spanish girl asked me to join her team at a Spanish restaurant tonight. Dancing afterwards. Problem. I can't dance, I smell like the ass of a dead rhinoceros, and all I have are dirty cammies and boots. I need a Blackfive clothing resupply.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should plan on "going native"!

    I bet the gals would take up a collection for you to get some shorts and shirt. Your boots will look nice with the outfit! ;-)

    But take a shower first! You can keep the beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There should be more clothes arriving at the rally point either today or Monday from US Cav. I sent some extra tactical pants (dark blue, so they don't look like military), some underwear and socks and red shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. McNulty,
    Being "date night" I'm pretty sure the uniform of the day is commando & being "saturday bath night" I'd do a fast babywipe wipe down. Whole country smells like ass so wouldn't worry if u miss a spot or 2.
    Hope the dancing mission goes well.
    Bjorn

    ReplyDelete