If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, January 18, 2010

We need hospitals!


We are going to the airport tonight to see what kind of supplies they have too. There are wounded people all over the place and very few people to treat them.
From William McNulty, Asst. Team Leader

4 comments:

  1. Do not know any jesuit relief services, but I live in Northern VA, outside of DC and will be happy to help by making calls or doing legwork. Feel free to email my gmail: fraulimon@...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, i passed your comment to our logistics man. i think he will be in touch . He is in the DC area,

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just let me know when and where to send stuff and I'll get stuff moving from WI to DC immediately.

    GO BADGERS,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mark, Gary Cagle is working on that all day. He doesnt seem like a guy who comes up short. Hang tight for now.

    ReplyDelete