If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, January 18, 2010

"WE NEED HELP!" Milwaukee EMT Jeff Lang


Everything you can possibly imagine. We need help. These people need medical help. We are at the Manresa refugee camp. People dying from wounds they shouldn't. Need more supplies and medical teams. Large lacerations down to bone, several avulsions, crushing tibfib breaks, femur breaks, additional compound breaks. "Simple lacerations are leading to infection and disease" says Milwaukee Firefighter Jeff Lang.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

  1. I would like to come and help - But I'm broke, I'm unemployed and desperately seeking work so that I don't lose my house.

    If you can find a way for me to not lose my house and to get there, I'll come and stay as long as I'm needed! I'm a Firefighter/EMT-B (5 years experience), and a US Army NCO (Reserves, Aviation; 15U), plus I'm a teacher and have a lot of computer expertise (decades as a programmer/network support/desktop support person)...How can I get there?

    Orion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent another $10, Do you have a staging area for more supplies in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work! We love you guys and wish you all a safe and succesful mission.
    love Tony,Davlin,Brody,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff I am so proud of you for doing what you are doing. If things were different for me (ie Mom) here I would be right beside you! Keep up the great work!! Safe travels home...Love you....Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Sailor Boy,

    met a guy this summer. I knew he was remarkable. Couldn't get him to Italy. Went to Haiti instead. Just sent $$donation. My Lt. Col. Bro's battalion heading down now - gave him your #/site.

    Dolce Fare Niente

    ReplyDelete