If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank you Latin Club!

Just got this email in:

Greetings! I heard about Team Rubicon on the Hugh Hewitt Radio Show (via internet streaming). The name "Rubicon" got my attention...I teach Latin. I told my students about the efforts of Team Rubicon and why the name "Rubicon" was appropriate. Today we had our monthly Latin Club meeting and the students agreed unanimously to donate to Team Rubicon. (I just sent our $100.00 donation through my PayPal account.) Your Team has our deepest respect and appreciation. Thank you for your service and your willingness to help others.

Judy from South Boston, VA

1 comment:

  1. We were told that our parents were "The Greatest Generation". Well, I think this generation, our kids, are a pretty great generation in their own right.

    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete