If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tee Shirts via Jeff

via Jeff

** he is down due to an ice storm hitting his area and is without internet and has spotty cell service, he asked me to post this **

I'll be taking care of the tee shirt ordering and shipping to the meeting up point. I'm ordering here in the next few minutes via the information from the previous blog posting. The guys texted him and said that they would prefer tee shirts instead of polo shirts.

If anyone has already ordered these, please let me know immediately at beufferd at gmail.com. Thank you.

Laters,
Mark D Taylor

8 comments:

  1. Great news! Do you need any help with payment? Have donated to Rubicon PayPal, but if you have a PayPal acct. and need funds, just respond to this query. Thanks for getting this done!

    (Tar Heel Native)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tar Heel Native,

    Awesome. I did some calling trying to get the cheapest price and actually forgot that I have a friend in the shirt business in Madison, WI.

    She can order the shirts tomorrow morning and have it shipped directly to NC rally point by Friday morning. I'll let you know when they arrive and we'll square away the fundage after.

    Laters,
    Mark

    p.s. I do have a PayPal acct (admin at markdtaylor.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the shirts taken care of through Monarch Media in Madison, WI. I'll know final dollar amount in the morning.

    Heading upstairs to wash the boy. He needs a bath.

    Laters,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, Mark. I will wait to hear from you. Do please send or put on this blog the link, (if you can) or if Jeff is able to do so, to your particular PayPal acct. Or should we make the donation through Rubicon and Jake's father can transfer it to you? Others might want to participate in this particular "project".

    Tar Heel Native

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tar Heel Native
    I'll post the link,in this comment thread, in morning once I have a total.

    Laters,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay......thanks!

    Tar Heel Native

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirts have been shipped. Will arrive by 10:30a.m. tomorrow at the meet up point. $360.00 with shipping, shipping price will be finalized later, but the shirts are on their way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news, Mark! How do we want to go about getting these paid for? I will be happy to help defray some of the costs...wonder if we should put out a call for donations to "this cause" as I suggested in another comment?

    Jeff, have PayPal donations come in to Jake's PayPal account for this specific shirt project?

    (Tar Heel Native)

    ReplyDelete