If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taking a break


Team Rubicon winds down at the Jesuit compound after 13 hours of medical operations.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

7 comments:

  1. You deserve it. Please take care of yourselves. We're praying for you guys, and for your patients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to you. A toast to true heroism! Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If any one in the whole world deserves it, you guys do. You are so totally remarkable. May God keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom told me that Team Rubicon was mentioned on the radio in Phoenix today!! So glad you guys are there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, glad to see u guys still remember how to wind down. Have rescaned from day 1 your in country time & for the time you've been there u have accomplished a massive amount of good work. When I 1st glanced @ this "toast" pic I reacted thinking "are Americans allowed to have alcohol in a combat zone" & then realized u aren't in Afghanistan. Go Team Rubicon, wish I was there to buy the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. rest well, you're leading the way to a new medical response team. vets with medical response skills. better than being a pirate hunter. via con Dios.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are awesome. I am glad to find the perfect venue to express my financial support for the Haiti relief effort.

    ReplyDelete