If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Seth Teske

Team Rubicon Mobile Team Alpha finishes dropping off 4 urgent patients. RN Seth Teske is seen here returning to field triage site.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

5 comments:

  1. This is my son and thanks so much to Team Rubicon for the ability to follow along what he is doing. All of the family back in Illinois is watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be proud mom, not everyone is good enough to run with these dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping all of you in my prayers - what an awesome group!

    ReplyDelete