If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pinch Hitting for Badger Jake

This is Jeff, aka Badgerdad filling in for Jake at his request. He is in the air on his way to Haiti. He has asked me to keep this up to date when he is able to communicate to me.
Article from Milwaukee Journal about Team Rubicon

1 comment:

  1. To: Jeff, Jake and others. We are very proud of everyone's hard work and dedication in helping the people of Haiti. May God Bless all of you. Have a safe return back home.

    From: The Bushberger Family
    I love and miss you Jeff xoxoxox -Ashley

    ReplyDelete