If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new.

Out with the old, in with the new. Dave Griswell, left, stands alongside his ER doc brother, John Griswell. Dave will be leaving Rubicon later today.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

6 comments:

  1. Safe travels Doc. Uknow, I think every image of you I've seen you're smiling. The 1 of you asleep, with a smile on your face is 1 I will never forget. Thanks for your service Sir.
    Bjorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Speed, Dr. David Griswell. We will miss you. You are a real power of example to young doctors out there, of a man truly dedicated to healing. God bless you and you'll always be in my prayers. Safe trip.

    One Griz steps out, and another steps in. Welcome Dr. John. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. John - the people there are in good hands with you there, I remember back 30 years ago when did surgery on my foot at Huguley, now my hubby works with you at MedStar. You are in our prayers as well as the many, many other people there helping and all those that live there and lost loved ones or have been injured - the entire country is on my personal prayer list. Take care Doc and you should keep your brother there - "two for one", lol. Bless you all.

    Pamela Carter
    Papaw's wifey

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for all your hard work there.bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to see Doc "Griz" go, but he and the rest of Rubicon 1 have done an incredible job. Exemplary. Inspiring. I've never even met the man and I'm feeling emotional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Griswell,
    We sent more supplies out today, they will arrive in NC on Wednesday and I hope they will get to Haiti quickly.You are an awesome man and a great doctor. I am very proud to have been of help to you. MedStar misses you, take care of yourself and GOD bless you.
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete