If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Command Operations Center

The new Command Operations Center. Solar powered, satellite communication, and wifi enabled.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. What worries me at this point is that they have 127 days until the official start of hurricane season. With all that debris, even a tropical storm is going to cause a fusillade of flying debris. Think of sheets of congregated metal and plywood flying around.

    I sure hope the heavy relief effort gets underway soon clearing debris and getting these people some real shelter. First things first, I know, it just seems like a race against time in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete