If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mega Props to Bill Mathes at 21stTactical.com

Gentlemen,

I have just been able to pull about $10,000.00 dollars of medical gear for you all. Everything from Gauze to Sam Splints and 3 complete stocked Skedco Medical Packs.

-Bill

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful!!! Just what the team needs....Thanks to you and the ones who contributed! think I will contact the local TV station here in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area who has/had a reporter down in Haiti. Team Rubicon needs more coverage!!!

    ReplyDelete