If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Looking through the ruins

Alpha Field Team member Clay Hunt examines a collapsed structure at
the request of local citizens.  Although the team identified several
bodies in the rubble, they could not be safely removed due to the
hazard of secondary collapse.

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you all. I am so filled with gratitude for what you are doing. It must be heart wrenching for the people there to have to leave their loved ones in the rubble. Bless you, Clay, for helping them.

    As an aside, I was looking at the pics of you guys at the Rose Bowl, and now look where you are a few weeks later.What a contrast. God bless you all. I pray for you ceaselessly.

    ReplyDelete