If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Let's Roll"

Those were the words yelled by the men of United Flight 93 when they crossed their Rubicon and took action against the terrorists on board their plane. I love it then, and I love it now. Jeff Lang and Craig Parello have already taken off from Milwaukee, I'm off to the airport now, and William McNulty is tying up essential loose ends in Washington, DC. Let's roll.

1 comment:

  1. Go baby, go! You continue to inspire Thanks to all on the team

    ReplyDelete