If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, January 18, 2010

KABC in LA with Team Rubicon

KABC out of Los Angeles is in Haiti. Anyone who gets that station and has a TIVO or other recording device, please see if you can snag it and we will put it on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend in San Diego right now that I'm trying to get hooked up with so she can record it for you. Will let you know if she does and where to get the video.

    Laters,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will record it. If someone can tell me what time and then how to get it from my DVR onto the internet, I will do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to have KABC added to my Dish Network stations so I'll be able to get it.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete