If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If you can read this blog and not get a headache

Thank Sarah Lenger (Jake's sister) and Dan Sweeney (Sarah's friend) both have worked behind the scenes making my posts and layouts tolerable.

Sarah's Dad

5 comments:

  1. I read it at least twice a day...Thank you Sarah and Dan!

    Agnieszka in Denver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading it at least three or four times a day and forwarding to my friends / family daily. Thank you guys for all the hard work you're doing.

    Mark in Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarah and Dan and Jeff. Clay is in Haiti today meeting up with Jake and the others. This blog is our best connection to know how they are doing. You kept us going through Afghanistan and are doing it again! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have forwarded it to all of my contacts, I'm reading it 3 or 4 times daily...contributing as well. I can't thank you all enough for doing this brave and honorable work.

    Praying for Team Rubicon...

    Freeper Amityschild

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sarah and Dan. It really brings home the value of our donations to see such rewarding work. I too forwarded to my contacts (usually a cardinal sin). Thanks to all that hve contributed far more than money.

    ReplyDelete