If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Glenn Pinson

Glenn Pinson, paramedic worked all night at the hospital. The French team left the hospital at 7 pm with no report to anyone on the patients they were caring for--Glenn and Zach worked all night, giving medications, and care to the patients.

As we say back home in Texas, this boy is plumb tuckered out!

1 comment:

  1. I recently had an email forwarded to me about the bad attitude of the French there in Haiti. And about the French dominated UN also.

    Can you corroborate?

    ReplyDelete