If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clay made it! Semper FI Brother!

Team Rubicon new addition, former Marine Scout Sniper and Purple Heart recipient, Clay Hunt. Two days ago Hunt awoke at 3 AM, checked Rubicon's blog, and three hours later hopped a plane to Santo Domingo and made his way into Haiti. Yesterday Hunt arrived at the General Hospital via taxi. "All I had was the gps pos for the mission and that they might be working at some hospital. Jake was the best man at my wedding. He's the brother I never had. Nothing could keep me from joining Team Rubicon. So I hired a taxi." says Hunt.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

  1. Surprised you made it Clay! Jake always said you needed help in landnav. :) Glad you two are back together in the s&$t!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clay, I saw your comment the other day "see ya in a few, bro" or something like that. You say what you mean! But you're a Marine.... so of course. Man, I'm just so blown away by you all. And so grateful for our sheep dogs. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete