If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Clay, Jake and Dr. Gris safely in DR

This is Clay Hunt, and I have commandeered my phone once again. Jake, Doc Griz and I are showering up and headed to eat large hunks of cow.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

5 comments:

  1. Well done men! You make me proud to be an American. People often ask "Where is God in the midst of catastrophe?" Where? He's working through the leaders and people that answer the call! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "large hunks of cow" about to be enjoyed by these three won't be as good as the beef Clay is used to from his grandfather's ranch in Texas...but I'm sure it will be thoroughly enjoyed! Certainly well deserved. Great job guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!! So filled with pride for you all -- You are beacons of God's love and light -- God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you get some much deserved R&R before going home. We'll pray for a safe journey home and keep TR 2 in our prayers also.
    Mark & Jen Taylor

    ReplyDelete