If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Assembling Team Rubicon follow up team!!


We need a second team to move go to Haiti. We need:
ER doctor types plus pediatric skills EMT's. Security element still necessary need former military with combat experience and trauma skills, a school teacher would be a good addition as we transition. Gary Cagle is the Team leader and will make personnel decisions.


Rally point will be VA/ DC area.
Update: Rally point is now 21st Tactical, 6316 Yadkin Road, Fayetteville, NC

We can cover plane tickets if necessary and make arraignments from Dominican if you can't get to PaP.

I have received many offers of this sort. Please do not contact Gary unless you have the specific skills outlined above. Others can help with donations or spreading the word pass info on to friends and family. Any media coverage is helpful.

Contact info:
Gary Cagle
glcagle@gmail.com
443-370-5432

Please do not call just because you want to help, we need special skills as outline above.

Let's roll America!

9 comments:

  1. have sent this plea to everyone I know with any contacts in the medical and/or military field. hope it does some good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the skill sets you need, so I made a donation and I'm keeping you all in my prayers. God bless, stay safe, and thank you for all you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will forward your message to people that have the skills you need. I Know a few nurses @ CHLA. I will send a donation. Will pray for your medical team, the man and women that are helping and the people of Haiti.

    stay safe and GOD BLESS!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there supplies I can procure for you?
    I CAN get them to Fayetteville, ASAP. Eyes, ortho, pharma?
    Email
    DefendUSA64atyahoo.com
    (cannot get typepad to work)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am passing this along to first responder and military friends, co-workers, and contacts in my area. Some may already be deploying as part of their home agencies, but thought I would at least try.

    Thank you all for your efforts. I will keep each and every one of you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have forwarded this to military friends and I know that they will in return forward it on. God bless all of you and keep you safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im a peds nurse but not an emt. I have offered my services through several other relief agencies without response. If you need nurses with peds experience I know others who are also willing to go.
    Thanks so much for your efforts!
    Tammy
    garyntammy@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reporter Meg Jones would like to chat briefly with Milwaukee firefighters Jeff Lang and Craig Parello. 414-224-2064, mjones@journalsentinel.com My story deadline is 7 p.m. CST Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just posted your need for emergency physicians on www.epmonthly.com

    ReplyDelete