If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Amazing what a few Marines and a few Soldiers can do!

"The news may report that help is being sent from all over the world, but today we are 6 days past the quake, yet at our location we were the first foreign aid to arrive. Most is bottlenecked in the airport."

1 comment:

  1. Carry on gentlemen. I've already started pushing from my end to get you guys funds. Sent a twit to a few people I follow and had Adam Baldwin RT a posting. And more than a few of his follows RT his RT. Trying to get the word out on my end.

    Keeping Team Rubicon in our prayers here in Pardeeville, WI.

    Laters,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete