If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alpha and Charlie

Alpha and Charlie at a house in the center of the city. Clay Hunt had to break the padlocked gate with an axe to provide access.

3 comments:

  1. I've been curious about this all day....were they breaking in to use the house, or breaking in to take that big box out????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gate was already collapsed, and couldn't be moved without breaking the lock. And that big box? It's full of wound dressings and meds. You're an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clay, I should have put a "smiley" after the comment.

    At the time the pic was posted on the blog, I don't think there was info about what exactly the situation was.....

    I have been a supporter of Team Rubicon since I first read of it on Blackfive, and I had been following Jake's blog up til the time he said he was "signing off" for awhile.

    What you and the others have done is remarkable.....and we back home have supported you, prayed for you, and shared your story with our friends.

    I may have made a mistake in not communicating my "sense of humor", but I am not an idiot.

    ReplyDelete