If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

7 year old writes letter to the team.

Hello,
My name is Griffin. I am seven years old. My dad is a Marine and tells me how important your job is. So does my mom. Thank you for helping these people. They need you. I am glad I have a house to live in. We are going to send money to help you. I hope you are safe.

You are in my prayers.
Griffin

4 comments:

  1. @Angelina (Griffin's mom)

    (Jen posting)
    My husband Mark has designed a shirt to send to the firefighters,from here in Wisconsin, from the original team. We would love to send one to Griffin. you can e-mail me at jennifer at markdtaylor.com.

    Jennifer Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... and a child shall lead them."

    That's a good kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Griffin for posting your thoughts.you know, sometimes we need a nudge from a young man.to remind us,just how nice we have it.bless you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Griffin,

    Thank you for keeping Team Rubicon in your prayers. My son, Clay, is part of the team and just got out of the Marines last spring. You are a very special young man. Thank you for making all of us think about our own blessings. It is important that we always remember how fortunate we are here in America. I would not be surprised if you join the Marines when you are old enough. You already show the heart that makes them so special:) Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete