If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Meghan to LA

Not much exciting has been going on in my life recently, but this coming weekend should provide some good entertainment. My little sister Meghan is flying into town tomorrow night and staying through until Tuesday. Luckily I'm finally starting to feel healthy (starting the key word there) because I know she's going to be bringing her 'A' game, she always comes to party.

We have a couple of things on our to-do list, some Six Flags action, Shellback's Lakers finals party, a Dodger game, Universal Studios, some mandatory beach time, maybe a few beers, the list goes on.

5 comments:

  1. "maybe a few beers" ...really Jake?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember your sister correctly from some times in Madison, you will to bring YOUR "A" game just to keep up with her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... the Corps. Every day a holiday, every meal a feast!

    Have a good time, both yez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to add:

    Don't skimp on the Wild Turkey. Good for sterilizing your innards and getting shed of any remaining gut buddies still hitching a ride from your last deployment.

    Purely medicinal, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good weekend with your sister.

    ReplyDelete