If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Betsy's Wedding

Last weekend was my cousin Betsy's wedding in Atlanta, GA. It had been far too long since I had seen many members from my dad's side of the family. It also made me realize just how much I've missed since joining the Marine Corps. I show up, suddenly my cousin Tony is married and expecting a little girl with his wife, my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Debbie have up and moved away to Minnesotaaaa, everyone has serious girlfriends, Christopher is designing websites, apparently things have been changing fast and no one bothered to fill me in.

The wedding itself was awesome. It was an outdoor wedding, which had everyone holding their breath since flights coming in were delayed Thursday night due to weather, but the skies parted all day Saturday and made for a great scene. Nevermind that it was scheduled during the Final Four games... really? Did no one deconflict this with the man calender??

Below are some pictures from the weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment