If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I just wanted to take a moment to wish a very Happy Valentine's Day to the most important girls in my world, my mom and my sisters, Erin, Sarah and Meghan. Thanks for everything, you have helped me tremendously throughout the years, and I owe it all to you.

Happy Valentine's Day

4 comments:

  1. awww Jakey, you just brought a tear to my eye! Thank you for the valentine wishes, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sweet! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that's just adorable. Happy (late, sorry!) Valentine's to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bubble of runescape accounts and runescape gold is burst already. So I don't understand why we can't have both, especially if the skill set is the same, if the mission is the same. One is not possible without runescape money . and we are still waiting for change that will not come, unless wow cd key for the worse.

    ReplyDelete