If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Congrats

Just wanted to congratulate two good friends of mine, Owen Daniels and Joe Thomas on being selected for this year's Pro Bowl. Owen wasn't on the original roster, but was given the tight end spot when the original backed out. These are two of the 'good' guys in the NFL. They're humble, they're mature, and they deserve every accolade they get. And Joe owes me for letting him take my spot on the offensive line...

No comments:

Post a Comment