If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Umm, Let Me Reconsider


So explain to me why I'm visiting schools back in the Midwest. What for? So I can drive around in this mess 4 months a year?

Paging Stanford and USC...

On a side note, Kellogg seemed like an excellent school. But it was -12 degrees when I arrived at its front doors Friday morning.

4 comments:

  1. told you... seriously though, midwest folks are awesome, but the price is the winters...we do have some awesomely humid summers ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Prestige" does not look quite so good in 12 degree weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you have GOT to come to Tempe to visit Arizona State. It was 75 degrees today.

    I hear the coeds were on their second application of baby oil on the lawns outside the dorms.

    Yeah, it's THAT fookin good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The life lessons of a grunt.

    Do weather, terrain and libo ports matter when choosing a duty station?

    Abso-freekin-lootly.

    ReplyDelete