If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, January 16, 2009

BadgerBall

So my pops and I met up with Greg Root last night at a bar called Redmond's, which bills itself as the Badger Bar of Wrigleville/ Lincoln Park. It was great to be around Badger fans again. Unfortunately, Wisconsin decided not to play the final 3 minutes of the game, or all five minutes of overtime.

Oh, and Bo Ryan might be my favorite person of all time. That guy is hysterical to watch. If I could watch a tv that had a dedicated camera on him the entire game, I'd have no problem missing every jump shot and dunk that happened.

Alright, off to visit Kellogg.

1 comment:

  1. "If I could watch a tv that had a dedicated camera on him the entire game, I'd have no problem missing every jump shot and dunk that happened."

    I've been telling people nearly the same thing for a couple years now.

    I would gladly give up my tickets to watch a show dedicated to Bo Ryan's antics.

    ReplyDelete