If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, December 08, 2008


Matt, Joe, myself and Jon at the USC-UCLA in the Rose Bowl.  Unfortunately, this was my first time ever in the Rose Bowl, my 8 years as a Wisconsin Badger player/fan have failed to produce a trip where I can actually wear a shirt that doesn't make me sick to my stomach.

2 comments:

  1. Been there twice for Rose Bowls and another half-dozen times for season games. I always try to pee on the 8th green.

    Or a USC fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, though try being a University of Arizona fan. Sigh. Only Pac 10 team to have never been.

    ReplyDelete