If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

D-Day

So I've been trying to motivate myself to get down and really apply myself to studying for the GMAT.  So far, results have been iffy.  I decided I needed the same thing I needed in college to force me to buckle down...a deadline.

So today I went on the mba.com website and registered to take the test 10 days from now, Saturday the 13th, in Ontario.  With that looming overhead, I have no choice but to force myself through about 200 quantitative data-sufficiency questions a night.

Hopefully I don't need the other study tool I needed in college...Jack and Cokes at Wando's.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Remember, nothing can stop a motivated Marine.

    ReplyDelete