If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is a video of me doing a little commentary on a firefight that was taking place just outside our little base, I think in this one a British patrol was taking contact from the Taliban about 400 meters outside our walls.  Unfortunately, this was a fairly common occurance where we were.  I'm literally sitting on my cot, with the British 'tower' in the background.  That tower had machine guns coming out of machine guns, resting on top of more machine guns, and the Brits loved firing all of them.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, you should be on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta be doing a SNL gag of the guy in FUTURE WEAPONS on the Discovery Channel. BTW, I would love to see a Javelin being launched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same thought as Anonymous - Have you ever considered journalism as your future career?

    ReplyDelete