If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

'97 WINS!!

to the victors go the spoils
delicious beverages out of the trophy cup
a toast
its not gay if there's champagne...wait, that makes no sense
wow dude, you're a shadow of the man I once knew
Kimbrough bet a grand on the game's money line...and won big.
I challenge you to find a more stout offensive line.
I'd love to sit here and bang out a great recap of the game, but, truth be told, I'm in way too much pain. The game came down to the final play, with 2000 having a chance to win it with 4th and goal from the 10...and then '97 said "NOPE".







1 comment:

  1. Congrats. Like with many fond memories, I'm glad you survived.

    ReplyDelete