If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Update

Still living the POG dream out here in Afghanistan. I haven't been able to post any pictures up because the server doesn't like to cooperate with this website, but as soon as I get back Stateside, I'll load more pictures than anyone is willing to see.

We've really just been wasting our time working out (inside, and not with paint cans full of cement...), and eating (inside, and not with meals manufactured when I was playing with GI Joes). Like I mentioned before, the server on camp restricts a lot of what we can do on the internet, but I spend most of my time on here researching grad school and pirate hunting ventures. A guys gotta earn a living right?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marine. Thinking about goin old school with some privateering against the pirate menace?

    I bet you could put together a hella good crew for that sort of thing. Give yeh something to do during summer break while grad schooling.

    Semper Fi
    All the best to you and all yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Paint cans full of cement - that is "makin' do"!

    ReplyDelete