If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My sister Meghan is feeling left out. You know, on the outside looking in. Not part of the fam. Missing out on all the fun we're having. Detached. Lonely. I got this email from her.

Leila and I are feeling a little left out so we want some love on the blog! :) The one of her by herself is her looking out the window waiting for you to come home..doesn't she make your heart melt?! :) haha


These pics are of her with her new puppy, Leila, a husky/golden retriever mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment