If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Finally Done

Well, that's it.

Do I feel any different? Not really. I guess I feel a little relieved that I don't have to show up at the school house on Monday, but overall its all the same. I'm glad I survived, that's all I have to say. I am certainly honored to be considered a part of the community and I will cherish that for the rest of my life.

With all that being said, out of respect for my instructors and fellow students, I won't be talking about anything that took place during School. I will only say that I had the pleasure of being taught by the finest and most professional men in the Marine Corps and learning alongside some of the brightest and best the fleet has to offer. It was truly an honor.

1 comment:

  1. Jake--Congrats on the completion of Scout/Sniper course.

    I know you will use your much need abilities to the best for your fellow troop members.

    Congrats to all of your fellow members that you are still in touch with now that the course is finished.

    ReplyDelete