If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Milwaukee's New Male Icon

I'd like to send out a very sincere congratulations to my best friend Jeff Lang, who just two days ago graduated at the top of his class for the Milwaukee Fire Academy, and was rewarded with a seat on the city's most historic and prestigious ladder company. Jeff is one of the most unselfish people I have ever met, and I can't imagine hoping for anyone else to come save me in a fire. I wish I could have been there to see him graduate, but I probably would have embarrassed him by giving him a kiss or something. Which, ironically, was exactly what he did to me after this photo that was taken at my graduation.

2 comments:

  1. When does the calandar come out? How about posing with some New Glarus "Totally Naked"? Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete