If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I would also like to let it be known that I have been working on my "homework" for approximately...what time is it now?? 1:30?? Carry the 2....18 straight hours. Yeah. Got off work at 7:30 last night, got started on it because I have obligations for a Christmas party in LA tonight, and well, I've written about 50 pages already and still have 2 sections to go. I didn't even write papers straight through the night in college. It'll be an interesting drive to LA.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Corporal. Just a bit of advice. Sometimes, partying needs to take a backseat to more important considerations...

    Such as not driving over a cliff or into a bridge support at high speed because you were too wacked out to be driving.

    Mission first.
    Survival second.
    Celebrating successful accomplishment of the two previous, third.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quit whining you sally. just wait for another few weeks- bring on the bullshit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18 hours of academics and 50+ page homework??? But I thought only the uneducated, poverty-striken, and those without opprotunity enlisted in the Armed Forces...isn't that what the politicians tell us?

    ReplyDelete