If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Monday, December 24, 2007

A few pictures from my brief time home, covering game night with the O'haras and a little post Christmas Eve photo session in which my little sis threw her cap and gown back on.

The Wood kid ninja pose.
Meghan donning her cap and gown for a few photo shots since I missed her graduation from the University of Iowa this past Friday
Dad and Kevin in tears over some inside joke that involved licking themselves. The rest of the table was noticeably disturbed.
Cranium time game face.
Game night with the O'hara clan.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! to you, Marine. And to all your kith and kin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must not have gotten the word on how to do the right ninja pose...but I must say I still look pretty badass:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your Christmas be a blessed and joyous one with the family, Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cranium is the best! That's how I'll be celebrating Christmas too.

    Have a very Merry Christmas with your family while you can. My sister will be deployed next Christmas as well so we're enjoying as much time with her as possible.

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete