If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wisconsin Pride


ARTICLE


I recently read an article on the BusinessWeek website that discusses how the great University of Wisconsin School of Business (forgive my bias), has received an $85 million donation from 13 donors to keep the school from selling out to some egotistical alumni with a $100 million wallet. This is the first time that something like this has been done.

I think this is awesome. I have been looking at various business schools around the country to pursue an MBA at, and they all have names like Wharton, Kellogg, Stern, etc. Who cares about those dudes? I don't want to apply to Stern, I want to apply to NYU.

Well, now, for at least the next 20 years, I wont have to worry about applying to the Joe Thomas School of Business. I love Wisconsin, and I love Badger Pride.

1 comment:

  1. if you applied to Wharton you would be my neighbor. think about it.

    ReplyDelete