If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Off to AZ

Tomorrow I am headed out to some obscure fort in Arizona with a couple of other guys from the platoon. We're going to be attending a man-tracking course taught by some civilian instructor for about two weeks, so I may be off the map here for a while. Not quite sure yet what kind of facilities we'll have access to, but it should be incredibly interesting so I'll try and write about it if I can.

10 comments:

  1. If you're still awake 20 minutes after the end of each day's work, you're not training hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Sounds fun. Like "The Most Dangerous Game." Enjoy the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Man tracking course" now there is an interesting career. Maybe I should sign up my daughter, whom, by the way, had free tickets to the Cowboy/Packer game. You would think that alone would get her a man, but it didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you weren't a fan of action type fiction.

    You're picking up all those skills and experiences that will have you saying to yourself "that's not how that works" or "that's not how you do that" as you read through a story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you able to track a lizard across a flat rock yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if he's learned how to tell what a man had to eat by the scent left in a boot print?

    Are they making you taste the target's droppings to determine what mood he's in?

    We wanna know details man...details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think he might still be out in the Arizona desert trying to find the guy. He will conveniently find the guy in Tampa Bay at the Outback bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe he's been captured by a band of rebel jackalopes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you're in my home town and it sounds like it's cold, wet and snowing. Bleh, better you then me brother!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When they're trying to convince you to eat bugs for survival, remember your e-tool quals and power situps.

    ReplyDelete