If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Had a pretty quiet weekend this past Saturday and Sunday.

As far as the Badger game is concerned, I really don't know what to say. I thought we had them. They just made more plays then us at the end. On top of that, if I see one more player on our defense talk trash after a routine play, I'm going to pistol whip them. Seriously, try me.

At least the Packers are still on top, ready to derail the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

4 comments:

  1. Damn straight the Packers are gonna beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl!

    Thanks for everything you do with helping the US. You're an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How 'bout dem Cylones?! Finally winning another game! Whoop Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the pistol whipping!!! Aubrey Pleasant should be first in line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Pats regard your Cheese Packers with polite smugness.

    After it is all over, my Pats will condescend to say that, "of course, they (the Packers of Cheese) were tough competitors". But that's just because they (the mighty mighty Pats) are just nice that way.

    ReplyDelete