If you are looking for Team Rubicon, click here
This blog exists only as an archive. It is a journal that serves as a window into my life as a Marine combat veteran serving in Iraq and Afghanistan; it was written with no filter, no politics and no agenda. Please feel free to follow my journey from beginning to end. Welcome to my life.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

While I'm at it...

I’m also putting out an APB for the Wisconsin Badgers defense. Anyone seen them?? If you do run into them, let them know we have a big game this week against a much improved Illinois team, and it’d be nice if they wanted to come. 1-0. Let’s go.

4 comments:

  1. POssibly they are out partying with the Bears offense???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that they made Kite Runner into a movie. I remember that you said you like the book,(I did too). They don't know when they are releasing it yet because they need to get the kids who are in the film out of the country.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/04/movies/04kite.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

    Just thought you would like to know.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry the website didn't post right
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/04/movies/
    04kite.html?_r=2&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

    You have to post the top line then post the bottom line right after it//

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess knowing they have to play the BUCKEYES soon scared them off!

    ReplyDelete